Dear friends of the farm,
It is because of the support and encouragement we receive from people like you that we are able to serve our community here at Hills of Milk and Honey. We have giant goals that include producing crops, raising livestock, as well as providing educational services so others can learn to do the same. This takes an incredible amount of time, effort, and resources. We are ALL in and we love what we do!
Ever since word started to spread about the farm, people have been asking how they can help. This page will be updated frequently with a wishlist of items we are seeking for upcoming projects and classes we offer for children and adults. We enjoy the creativity involved in reusing and re-purposing items so if you are able to donate any of the items on this list, we would love for you to contact us to make drop-off/pick up arrangements. In some cases it will actually be services we are in need of (i.e. someone to repair or install fencing), or new items that can be ordered online or picked up at a store and delivered directly to the farm (i.e. brushes for goats).
So, spread the word and check back often for updates. We thank you and appreciate you all very much!
~ Farmer Amy
- Pine or cedar wood in various sizes (with nails and screws removed)
- Plywood in various sizes (with nails and screws removed)
- Corrugated tin (minimum 2 ft lengths)
- Screws, nails, hammers, screwdrivers
- Pots for planting
- Buckets with handles
- Watering cans
- Wine corks (used in water containers and bird baths for pollinators so they don't drown while getting a drink of water)
- Garden tools such as hand trowels
- Shovels, rakes, hoes
- Gardening gloves (various sizes for children and adults)
- Beekeeping gear for adults and children (jackets, veils, suits) for upcoming classes
- Seeking connection with vendor to print t-shirts with farm logo at an affordable price and quick turn-around
- Gift cards to Triple S Feed Store, Tractor Supply, Home Depot and Amazon