Farm Use Request Form
We are excited to host educational groups at Hills of Milk and Honey! Thank you for your desire to bring your group to the farm on a regular basis. There is a use fee associated with any group programs depending upon the size of your group due to staffing required to keep livestock and visitors safe on the farm. Please look over the following details, then fill out the form below to request dates/days/times for your group and we will get back with you shortly with confirmation of availability and registration instructions.
- $50/hour (1-50 children), $100/hour (51-100 children)
- 20% non-refundable deposit required to secure program.
- Group invoiced monthly in advance for remainder of balance.
- Ratio of required chaperone per child
- 1:4 if children are 4 years of age or younger
- 1:6 if children are between 5-8 years of age
- 1:8 if children are between 9-12 years of age
- 1:10 if children are between 13-17 years of age
- All programming and materials provided by the group leaders.
- All trash is removed from the farm by the group.
- A "tread lightly" and "care for the earth" approach observed at all times. (No pulling bark off of trees, no climbing trees, no harvesting of edibles without permission from the farm owner, carpool when possible, etc.)
- Liability waivers required for all adult and child participants.
- Close-toed shoes required for all adult and child participants unless specific activities are approved by farm owner in advance.
- Optional one time or ongoing Hills of Milk and Honey farm lessons available for an additional fee. Please contact Amy Milliron for details.